Here’s what to do…
J.D. the Johnston Dragon will be out this summer having a great time around Johnston! He wants your family to join in the fun!
Each week, J.D. will go to different locations in Johnston, take a photo of himself, and post it on this website. Week tabs are located at the top of this page. Your team/family can uncover his location by using the clues he will post on this website. By participating, your team will earn tickets for awesome prizes at the end of the adventure! Read on to learn how…
- Go to J.D.’s location
- Take a team photo in the exact location
- Email the photo to J.D @ email@example.com
- J. D. will put 5 entries for your family into the prize drawing to be held at the end of the summer picnic with J.D. (Time and date to be announced later on).
**Please do not forget to include in your email: team name; location; contact information (your real name, address, & phone #) and photo (if applicable).
Don’t have a camera or a car? No problem!
- Email the location to J.D. @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- J.D. will put 1 entry for your family into the prize drawing to be held later on. (Time and place TBA)
**Please do not forget to include in your email: team name; location; contact information (your real name, address, & phone #).
A team is a family from one household. Must include a person 18 years or older.
All entries must be received, by email or in person, by 12:00 Noon CDT, each Tuesday for the prior week.
Example: Week 1 entry is due by noon on Tuesday, June 3
New photos of J.D.’s location will be posted at noon each Tuesday.
All entries, including photographs, become the property of the City of Johnston. Participation provides the City of Johnston the permission to use photos and names to promote “J.D.’s Great Summer Adventure” via electronic and print media and/or for local media coverage.
Employees of City of Johnston and their families are not eligible for prize drawing, but are welcome to join in on the fun!